Saturday, February 2, 2008

Killing me softly with his song...


One more of Juan Diego Florez´s extraordinary recitals is no big news. We ´re sooooo used to his perfection that sometimes it´s even boring (ok, it´s never boring, even when he sings the peruvian national anthem). I admit, i am a florezido, i want to own everything that Juan Diego has ever sung or going to sing, and i would definitely take him as a prisoner in my opera dungeon so that he would sing just for me (Sing for me, my angel of music, siiiiiiiiing for me - now, replace Sarah Brightman's squeeks with JDF's divinity), or wave a peruvian flag from the loggione of La Scala.

WHY?????

It cannot be explained with words....just listen...

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA


Juan Diego Florez singing "Ah leve-toi" at La Scala on the 28th of January. Magic!

No comments: