Monday, February 18, 2008

Tu che le vanitá...

Don't ask me not to be vain as a peacock....
It's pathetic, i know, but i smiled widely it when i saw my blog mentioned in one of Greece's leading Sunday papers (TO VIMA)...

In the "I like/I dislike" section where the journalists write what they (obviously) liked and disliked during the past week, one of the "i like" reads:
"I like the Tribute to baritone Kostas Paskalis for the one-year anniversary since his death at parsifal79.blogspot.com"
.

Ok, i know what you're thinking, "big deal!" but i just wanted to share this...

2 comments:

mahler76 said...

A ώστε εκεί ήταν και το έψαχνα!!!
Πάντα τέτοια!!!

Anonymous said...

Σιγά, σε είχα βγάλει νωρίτερα στο κλαρί στο Highlights... Αλλά, τσιγκουνεύτηκες τα 10 ευρώ!

Μόλις έχω το pdf του άρθρου, θα σου το στείλω!