Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Rolando on a bus-stop!


While at the bus-stop next to the Athens Concert Hall and while eating a huge hot-dog (I know quite a few singers who adore the
next-to-the-Concert-Hall-hot-dogs)
after last night's performance
(on which I will review later)
I came across this:


Right....and some minutes ago I was telling people that it's soooo nice that there has been no publicity on Rolando's recital and that when tickets are out we 'll get the best seats blah blah blah....

Then I got back in the car, happy that Rolando might have the exact same hot-dog in a few days (it's a must!) and I drove back home with Rolando and Cecilia (ok, Cedolins too) right next to me...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello parcifal... nice that you found it. If you walk in the metro station amyna you will find opposite the minister of defence a publicity much much huger than this one.....
But do not worry for the best seats... fairy is working hard for you... 1st sëat of the platea no? at 65 euros i think. How many seats, one two???

Parsifal said...

Hhhmmm....I ll have my cam with me tomorrow...I pass by the Ministery daily... Oh! And as for today I have about 10 requests of friends that want tickets...hahaha. Parsi is a very giving person but in situations like this he will just say "Yes my fairy.I obey".

Hariclea said...

While yoiu are at it please spear a kind thought for those who can't be there..sniiiff, sniiiiff, sniiiifff